Thursday, October 1, 2009

i told you before...and ill tell you again






i hate CT.
but anyway, ive been feeling real down these days, TOTALLY BORED and totally depressed that winter is coming. ive been silently brainstorming my move to a warmer climate. im thinking i can only last one more year in NEw england for real.
CT...youre just not doin it for me, youre old news, and youre not stimulating me at all.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED RIGHT NOW to forget about my troubles and get INSPIRED

CLICK IT

1 comment:

whenicannotwrite said...

how about the Silver Lake area in L.A? such a cool vibe and incredibly artistic people. you could always go over the pacific from there, and you'd probably find plenty of clients AND super fun bffs. i know how you feel, if i was single i'd be so far gone! get out of CT.