Thursday, July 16, 2009

dear diary...

it was a crazy day today, but i ended up with a smile. i started out my morning by traveling into Hartford to the Hartford Correctional Center to assess a client. then i went to court. then i went to starbucks (i needed a green tea boost). finished up paperwork and decided to go to the gym (since i got a membership recently and i have not used it once). on my way i stopped by the local convenience to grab a bottle of water. when i went to purchase it i realized i didnt have any cash and i would have to use my card. as i handed over my card the older man behind the counter said "well, im not supposed to do this because theres a 10 dollar minimum, but because of your beauty i will this time." i thanked him kindly and went on my way... its really funny how sometimes a perfect stranger can put a smile on your face.

No comments: