Thursday, January 22, 2009

a few tings.

FIRST....saturday i will be bringing my papa kenney to Paved Paradise at Real Art Ways. My papa is by far the biggest Joni fan i know. When i was a kid he owned all her albums, listened to them incessantly, played her songs on his guitar, talked about how beautiful she is, and now he is even considering buying a piece of her art.

Also, another thing on my mind lately is the idea of wearing brown and black leather accessories together. I am a person who always avoided doing this. It is a slight OCD thing for me, if i wear black boots, i do not also wear a brown bag or belt. I think this fashion fopaw is beginning to grow on me slightly the more that I see people doing it. What do others think about this???

I also want to turn your attention to a wonderful blog that has had me drooling everytime i have time to look at it. there are no words

2 comments:

Sam said...

brown and black leather together? never. faux pas for sure.

eek said...

yes...thankyou. i also have the same issue with gold and silver jewelry.
p.s. thanku for the correct spelling of faux pas :)