Tuesday, August 26, 2008

farewelllllll summer nights


summertime. my favorite time.
i cannot believe it flew by so damn fast. NOW WHAT?
miss monika and i have been arguing about fall. she says there are so many fashion options...layering etc. that is always her story. it seems that those eastern europeans really have a way with layers. i say...summer is my favorite season for fashion by far. fall, to me is just one awful step closer to winter and i HATE SNOW.
i bought so many lovely frocks this summer, it got me thinking...there is one good thing about CT. I have to say, and this is hard for me, as I enter my final year of graduate school i am thinking about where i will flee to. one thing i will miss about this constitution state is the wide variety of wonderful salvation armies and goodwills. I have found some of my most valuable fashion items living here in CT. there is a meticulousness about it though. you must be precise and you must go with time on your hands....picking through every inch of fabric is the only way to discover the truu tru treasures. just a lil piece of advice from me to you.

No comments: